This course is intended for individuals competent and comfortable with Basic Life Support skills. Instructor Candidates must hold current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider certification and can teach the Healthcare Provider, Heartsaver, and Friends and Family curriculum upon completion of this program.
American Heart Association instructors must become established with a Training Center to teach courses.
The American Heart Association BLS Instructor program qualifies the instructor candidate to teach the BLS Provider, HeartCode BLS, BLS Renewal, and Heartsaver brand of products from the American Heart Association. Candidates must be at least 16 years old and currently certified as a BLS Provider in order to qualify for this program. Requirements:
1. Two Years of AHA CPR Provider experience
2. Two letters of recommendation from current AHA Instructors.
3. Application completed and reviewed with admission at the discretion Training Center Faculty.
4. Online course completed prior to the hands-on course.
5. Attend classroom course
6. Register with the AHA Instructor Network and join Training Center. Once completed all steps can requests transfer to new TC if desired.
7. Teach 4 courses every two years to remain active
*After you have registered and paid you will receive your online code and other information by email
You Must finish online content before the April 24, 2021 class.
*Please note this class closes March 31, 2021 *No registration will be taken after this date.
Click on Link Below
Location Echo Hose Community Training Center
430 Coram Ave Shelton CT 06484
Follow Link to volunteer with Echo Hose Ambulance please click Below