State of CT Skills Reveiw
STATE OF CONNECTICUT PRACTICAL EXAM Review (Hands On)
Please Read Important Information
Until Further Notice :
- All students registered to Review must bring a face mask or face covering. (We will provide Face Shied if wanted) and will be required to wear it while in the building.
- All students registered for an exam will be prescreened before entering, a temperature with be taken by an InfraRed thermometer and a COVID-19 Questionnaire will need to be completed.
3. All students should bring their own writing implement to use.
4. All the equipment that is not disposable will be cleaned after every student.
7.If the candidate has an elevated temperature or positively answers the questionnaire, we have the right to refuse entry to the training center.
Skills Review Site Location
We are located at 430 Coram Ave, Shelton CT 06484
Echo Hose Training Center
Cost of Class Fees
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Follow link at bottom of page to Register
Full Skills Description
Students review each examination Skill given by the state (Hands On).– Medical assessment, Trauma assessment, a Random skill (joint immobilization, long bone immobilization, or bleeding control / shock), CPR/AED, and Airway management. All instuctor's undergo training through the Connecticut Office of Emergency Medical Services.
Students can find the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Basic Level Skill Sheets. The skill sheets can be found here
The 5 stations that you will be reviewing are:
- BVM Ventilation
- Cardiac Arrest AED
- Random Skill (Joint Immobilization, Long Bone Immobilization, or Bleeding Control/Shock)
- Patient Assessment - Medical
- Patient Assessment - Trauma
To Register click on Link Below
Follow Link to volunteer with Echo Hose Ambulance please click Below